Friday, August 6, 2010

Plaid and Lace

Well the apartment is mostly set up!
We had a nice little crew of ten and we made two beautiful pizzas-i don't remember the toppings now and my sweety made little ramekins full of pot de creme! Its basically a very rich and very thick chocolate cream and we put raspberries in it and also drank champagne-also with raspberries in it-to celebrate our new place!
Of course there are no pictures as i was playing hostess.
It was nice to just hang out and talk and eat and laugh.
And our apartment looks so lovely!
I have to say this is my favorite skirt....

I feel as though I am always missing the boat on what is in fashion at the moment.
I think Mad Men-esque skirt silhouettes are in style now, tiny waist, big pouf of a knee length skirt. But of course I would love to see more column, floor length skirts...so good luck to me on that! I don't even see many of those at the thrift stores nowadays.
its just a very light cotton skirt but it flows out when i walk...it makes me feel super beautiful!

The boxes are not actually on the floor anymore but i haven' shot anything new-i've been super busy making new necklaces for the SHOP

This scarf is the lacy bottom of a f21 top. I love the tiny crochet detail on the shoulder of this white sweatshirty top. It makes the scarf and top go together to me....

so this is my impression of Audrina Patridge...I think she is super beautiful but every picture I see of her is her looking upwards..what the heck? So this is me trying to do it. Why do I look demented and Audrina looks gorgeous! No fair!

See? She's not doing it so much on the right here...i googled her name to get this pict of her!

top: american eagle outfitters
necklace: h&m
scarf: diy-f21
skirt: gap

No comments:

Post a Comment