Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Retro Hair Girl

I don't know what is going on with my hair but its fabulous today. I did a side swoop and my hair was on board. It was all like, "Yeahh lets DO this I'm awesome hair!"Peter pan collar and puffy sleeves? Um yes please. Except I don't know how I feel about sweaters with short sleeves....isnt the point of a sweater to keep you warm? My arms are susceptible to cold, you know. I need a full body sweater.

I don't know whats up with me, but I have been sleeping a lot lately. Is it the weather? Am I just working too moshe? I feel like I have been doing a lot, but at the same time, I know I have been wasting a lot of my free time...
I want to be...healthier. I want to drink more water, exercise (I work at a gym for crying out loud!), and create more art! Speaking of art...check out my etsy! I've finally put up new necklaces! Still need to put up a couple more....maybe if I sell some first, hahaha. I haven't been advertising or chatrooming up my store lately...bad me!!

I love illustrating...especially vintage-y type things that are on my t shirt, for instance. I used to feel really self conscious about thin t shirts...but there is something delicious about them on your skin. Somehow pretty warm for being like tissue....

I'm wearing a necklace as a bracelet, and the whole outfit is so matchy...sigh.
There's a reason why I do that, I think. A psychological reason. I think too many people used to tell me that I never matched...am I trying to please those people??

Outfit deets:
shoes: thrifted
pants: h&m
top: target
sweater: thrifted
necklace: gap
ring: finded

No comments:

Post a Comment