Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Herringbone and Lace

It has been raining non-stop for days in NYC. I think its because of the hurricanes and stuff from down south. Plus its been cooler and so that means that I am pretty useless and lazy. I don't function very well in the cold.
I love all these items together. Its totally the romantic neutral luxurious vibe that I am trying to express this fall. However, tights are not so great for this kind of weather.

Its so hard to concentrate. Maybe I shouldn't be watching anime while I blog. Its fruits basket, which I saw years ago-an oldie but goodie.

I made this pin from this neat kind of clay that air dries in a day. Then i painted it, varnished it and glued a pin backing to it. I want to make more! A BIGGER pin. I was thinking maybe I would sell them on etsy.

I made a llama pin for my friend...I can't wait to see a picture of her wearing it-she lives in LA.

This top is so crazy beautiful. I think it came from H&M. And seriously, I wear this vest nearly everyday.

outfit details:
top: thrifted
vest: thrifted
shorts: daffy's
tights: h&m...?
shoes: daffy's
pin: handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment